Horror punk band Grave Robber releases “Dry Bones” ep.
Hard at work horrifying the masses since 2005, Grave Robber have been anything but idle. Combining bouncy, catchy percussion with riffs and guitar solos as sharp as Dracula’s fangs, Grave Robber’s rugged and raunchy releases – “Be Afraid”, “Inner Sanctum”, Exhumed”, “You’re All Gonna Die”, “Straight To Hell”, and “Escaping The Grave” – have garnered these horror rockers well deserved press from acclaimed punk and metal outlets alike for a good reason. Each song by these prolific punks creates an immersive and haunting atmosphere that has listeners so engaged that they are constantly glancing over their shoulders wondering if Grave Robber is coming for them next.
To answer the question of what comes next, one need look no further than Grave Robber’s upcoming acoustic offering “Dry Bones”, a moody gothic drive down the band’s greatest hits via melancholy acoustic guitars, insouciant rhythms, and eerie sounding vocal deliveries. What is even more special is Grave Robber opened this release up to friends of the band to put their own spin on Grave Robber classics done acoustically.
Grave Robber shows no sign of slowing down and similar to a herd of zombies, their fan base continues to expand as Grave Robber’s musical message of hope married to their theatrical delivery infects more unsuspecting victims.
1. Grave Robber_Skeletons 04:28
2. Grave Robber_Invisible Man 05:21
3. Grave Robber_Paranormal Activity 04:25
4. Grave Robber_The Evil Dead 02:31
5. Grave Robber_Valley Of Dry Bones 04:15
6. Leper_Curse Of The Werewolf 07:41
7. Dillon Reynolds_Nightbreed 05:13
8. Harry Gore_Fear No Evil 03:29
9. Conor Starchilde_Last Man On Earth 04:30
10. Ricky Puckett_I, Zombie 03:54
11. Tim Bushong_Tell-Tale Heart 03:43
12. 23no Evil_Screams Of The Voiceless 03:28
13. 5¢ Freakshow_Schizofiend 02:52
14. Parental Petulance_Straight To Hell 04:09
15. Vaux DeVille_Rigor Mortis 05:13
16. Mark Main_I Want To Kill You Over And Over Again 02:40
17. The Jazzsoulmetal Experience_Altered States 04:44
Get it from here.