The genre-defying industrial project, Circle of Dust, is back with “alt_Machines” a full-length remix album follow-up to the project’s 2016 album “Machines of Our Disgrace.” “alt_Machines” features official remixes from a wide-ranging collection of artists/producers, including Blue Stalhi, Voicians, Sebastian Komor, The Anix, The Plague, Raizer, 3FORCE, DJ Hidden, and Zeromancer.
The album releases June 1st and is available for pre-order now from the independent record label FiXT, with immediate access to the new single, ‘Hive Mind’ (The Anix Remix). The album also features an intense remix of ‘Dust to Dust’ by Zardonic, along with an original, multi-song mash-up, ‘Drum Machines of Our Disgrace’ by Circle of Dust, and several bonus remixes from Blue Stahli, of 4 original ’90s Circle of Dust songs.
Listen to ‘Hive Mind’ (The Anix Remix) below:
Ranging from industrial, metal, drum & bass, IDM and even synthwave, “alt_Machines” pushes Circle of Dust‘s dystopian sci-fi epic, “Machines of Our Disgrace,” into an even darker future, full of aggressive undertones and beat blasting sonic assaults.
1. Humanarchy (Blue Stahli Remix)
2. Neurachem (Voicians Remix)
3. Contagion (Sebastian Komor Remix)
4. Hive Mind (The Anix Remix)
5. Embracing Entropy (feat. Celldweller) [The Plague Remix]
6. Outside In (Raizer Remix)
7. alt_Human (3FORCE Remix)
8. Machines of Our Disgrace (DJ Hidden Remix)
9. Neophyte (Zeromancer Remix)
10. Dust to Dust (Zardonic Remix)
11. Drum Machines of Our Disgrace
12. Deviate (Blue Stahli Remix)
13. Nothing Sacred (Blue Stahli Remix)
14. Yurasuka (Blue Stahli Remix)
15. Bed of Nails (Blue Stahli Remix)
When the album “Machines of Our Disgrace” released in 2016, the first new album from Circle of Dust in nearly 20 years, many believed this to be a one-time return for Klayton to release under the moniker.
“Machines of Our Disgrace” has been released on 9 Dec. 2016 via FiXT Music.
“Machines of Our Disgrace” marks the 5th full-length studio album for industrial music pioneer Circle of Dust, after a near 20 year hiatus. Created by artist/producerKlayton, best known for his multi-genre project Celldweller, Circle of Dust returns to Klayton’s industrial roots with metal riffs, pulsing electronics and catchy songwriting.
Our review of “Machines of Our Disgrace” can be found here.
Video (audio) for ‘Hive Mind’ (The Anix Remix)